According to TipRanks.com, Thibault is a 4-star analyst with an average return of 6.5% and a 31.5% success rate. Thibault covers the Healthcare sector, focusing on stocks such as Establishment Labs Holdings, Edwards Lifesciences, and Boston Scientific.
Irhythm Technologies has an analyst consensus of Moderate Buy, with a price target consensus of $155.14, representing a 6.8% upside. In a report issued on July 8, Truist Financial also maintained a Buy rating on the stock with a $165.00 price target.
The company has a one-year high of $169.54 and a one-year low of $41.66. Currently, Irhythm Technologies has an average volume of 424.1K.
Based on the recent corporate insider activity of 33 insiders, corporate insider sentiment is negative on the stock. This means that over the past quarter there has been an increase of insiders selling their shares of IRTC in relation to earlier this year.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
iRhythm Technologies, Inc. is a commercial-stage digital healthcare company, which engages in the development of monitoring and diagnostic solutions for detection of cardiac arrhythmias. It offers ZIO which diagnose many arrhythmias, avoiding multiple indeterminate tests, allowing for appropriate medical intervention, and prevents serious downstream medical events. The company was founded by Uday N. Kumar in September 2006 and is headquartered in San Francisco, CA.
Read More on IRTC:
- Oil States Announces Second Quarter 2022 Earnings Conference Call
- Westport Fuel Systems to Issue Second Quarter 2022 Financial Results on Monday, August 8, 2022
- Ocean Power Technologies Announces DOE Award Supporting Phase II Development of Next Generation Technologies
- LeMaitre Will Announce Second Quarter 2022 Earnings Results July 28, 2022
- North American Construction Group Ltd. Second Quarter Results Conference Call and Webcast Notification