VanVliet covers the Technology sector, focusing on stocks such as Blackbaud, Guidewire, and FiscalNote Holdings. According to TipRanks, VanVliet has an average return of -15.0% and a 29.19% success rate on recommended stocks.
In addition to BTIG, Zoom Video Communications also received a Hold from Deutsche Bank’s Matthew Niknam in a report issued yesterday. However, on the same day, Citigroup maintained a Sell rating on Zoom Video Communications (NASDAQ: ZM).
The company has a one-year high of $235.97 and a one-year low of $70.44. Currently, Zoom Video Communications has an average volume of 4.18M.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Founded in 2011, Zoom Video Communications, Inc. is a cloud-based peer-to-peer software platform that connects people through videotelephony and online chat services. Its video-first communications platform is used for teleconferencing, telecommuting, distance education, and social relations.
Read More on ZM:
- 5 Stocks to be Thankful for This Thanksgiving
- Zoom Video Communications Reports Financial Results for the Third Quarter of Fiscal Year 2023
- Shares of Zoom Video (NASDAQ: ZM) Fall after Weak Guidance
- Finding Value Among the Ruins: Will Growth Stocks Shine Again?
- Zoom Video price target lowered to $100 from $125 at Baird