BTIG analyst Yun Zhong reiterated a Buy rating on Freeline Therapeutics Holdings (FRLN – Research Report) yesterday and set a price target of $3.00. The company’s shares closed yesterday at $0.68.
Zhong covers the Healthcare sector, focusing on stocks such as Voyager Therapeutics, Amicus, and Sarepta Therapeutics. According to TipRanks, Zhong has an average return of -16.9% and a 35.94% success rate on recommended stocks.
Freeline Therapeutics Holdings has an analyst consensus of Moderate Buy, with a price target consensus of $9.00.
See today’s best-performing stocks on TipRanks >>
The company has a one-year high of $2.87 and a one-year low of $0.60. Currently, Freeline Therapeutics Holdings has an average volume of 26.79K.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Freeline Therapeutics Holdings PLC is a clinical stage, systemic AAV-based gene therapy company. The company is developing therapies for Haemophilia B, Fabry disease, Gaucher disease, and other diseases.
Read More on FRLN:
- Freeline Reports October 2022 Inducement Grants Under Nasdaq Listing Rule 5635(c)(4)
- X4 Pharmaceuticals appoints Baldry as Chief Commercial Officer
- Freeline Announces September 2022 Inducement Grants Under Nasdaq Listing Rule 5635(c)(4)
- Freeline Initiates Dosing of Second Cohort in MARVEL-1 Trial of FLT190 Gene Therapy Candidate for People with Fabry Disease
- Freeline initiates dosing of second cohort in trial of gene therapy candidate