According to TipRanks.com, Zimmerman is a 4-star analyst with an average return of 7.1% and a 45.0% success rate. Zimmerman covers the Healthcare sector, focusing on stocks such as Tactile Systems Technology, Treace Medical Concepts, and Zimmer Biomet Holdings.
Currently, the analyst consensus on Stryker is a Moderate Buy with an average price target of $253.24, representing a 25.0% upside. In a report issued on July 12, Nephron also initiated coverage with a Buy rating on the stock with a $240.00 price target.
Based on Stryker’s latest earnings release for the quarter ending March 31, the company reported a quarterly revenue of $4.28 billion and net profit of $323 million. In comparison, last year the company earned revenue of $3.95 billion and had a net profit of $302 million.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Michigan-based Stryker Corp. was founded in 1941. The company provides medical technology products and services. It operates its business through the following segments: Orthopaedics, MedSurg and Neurotechnology and Spine.
Read More on SYK:
- Boyd Gaming (BYD) Received its Third Buy in a Row
- Analysts Offer Insights on Technology Companies: CoStar Group (CSGP) and Alphabet Class A (GOOGL)
- Analysts’ Top Financial Picks: Chubb (CB), Alexandria Equities (ARE)
- Hudson Pacific Properties (HPP) Receives a Hold from BMO Capital
- Coca-Cola Q2 Results Beat Estimates amid Global Challenges