BTIG analyst Carl Reichardt maintained a Hold rating on Toll Brothers (TOL – Research Report) yesterday. The company’s shares opened today at $45.74.
Reichardt covers the Consumer Goods sector, focusing on stocks such as KB Home, Lennar, and Toll Brothers. According to TipRanks, Reichardt has an average return of 3.5% and a 43.59% success rate on recommended stocks.
Toll Brothers has an analyst consensus of Moderate Buy, with a price target consensus of $55.29.
See today’s best-performing stocks on TipRanks >>
The company has a one-year high of $74.45 and a one-year low of $39.53. Currently, Toll Brothers has an average volume of 1.83M.
Based on the recent corporate insider activity of 31 insiders, corporate insider sentiment is negative on the stock. This means that over the past quarter there has been an increase of insiders selling their shares of TOL in relation to earlier this year.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Toll Brothers, Inc. engages in the design, building, marketing, and arranging of financing for detached and attached homes in residential communities. It operates through the following segments: Traditional Home Building and City Living. The Traditional Home Building segment builds and sells homes for detached and attached homes in luxury residential communities in affluent suburban markets and and cater to move-up, empty-nester, active-adult, age-qualified, and second-home buyers. The City Living segment builds and sells homes in urban infill markets through Toll Brothers City Living. The company was founded by Robert I. Toll and Bruce E. Toll in May 1986 and is headquartered in Horsham, PA.
Read More on TOL:
- RDFN, PHM, TOL: What’s Behind the Recovery in Real Estate Stocks?
- Toll Brothers Apartment Living® Tops Out Broad & Noble, a New Luxury High-Rise Apartment Community Coming to Philadelphia
- Toll Brothers Announces Model Home Opening at Grand Vue Luxury Community in Vancouver, Washington
- Toll Brothers’ Website to Broadcast Its December 7, 2022 Fiscal 2022 Year-End Earnings Conference Call Live at 8:30 a.m. (ET)
- Toll Brothers Announces Opening of Model Homes at its Amalyn Luxury Community in Bethesda, Maryland