BTIG analyst Ryan Zimmerman maintained a Buy rating on RxSight (RXST – Research Report) today and set a price target of $24.00. The company’s shares closed last Wednesday at $12.10, close to its 52-week low of $11.19.
According to TipRanks.com, Zimmerman is a 5-star analyst with an average return of 22.8% and a 55.1% success rate. Zimmerman covers the Healthcare sector, focusing on stocks such as Tactile Systems Technology, Organogenesis Holdings, and Zimmer Biomet Holdings.
The word on The Street in general, suggests a Strong Buy analyst consensus rating for RxSight with a $20.60 average price target.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
RxSight Inc is a commercial-stage medical technology company dedicated towards improving the vision of patients following cataract surgery. It offers intraocular lens technology that enables doctors to customize and optimize visual acuity for patients after cataract surgery.
Read More on RXST:
- SoFi Technologies (SOFI) Gets a Buy Rating from Rosenblatt Securities
- Analysts Are Neutral on Top Consumer Goods Stocks: SpartanNash Co (SPTN), Beyond Meat (BYND)
- ironSource (IS) Gets a Buy Rating from William Blair
- Needham Keeps a Buy Rating on Genpact (G)
- Investors Run for Cover over Inflation Fears