According to TipRanks.com, Zimmerman is a 4-star analyst with an average return of 6.8% and a 44.2% success rate. Zimmerman covers the Healthcare sector, focusing on stocks such as Tactile Systems Technology, Treace Medical Concepts, and Zimmer Biomet Holdings.
Currently, the analyst consensus on Intuitive Surgical is a Strong Buy with an average price target of $274.33, representing a 24.2% upside. In a report issued on July 6, Bank of America Securities also maintained a Buy rating on the stock with a $250.00 price target.
Intuitive Surgical’s market cap is currently $78.69B and has a P/E ratio of 48.85.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Intuitive Surgical, Inc. manufactures and develops robotic-assisted products, most notably with the da Vinci surgical system and related instruments and accessories, to improve clinical outcomes of patients through minimally invasive surgery. Its products include Da Vinci and Ion. The company was founded in 1995 and is headquartered in Sunnyvale, California.
Read More on ISRG:
- Bell Potter Maintains a Buy Rating on Pacific Edge Limited (PFGTF)
- Morgan Stanley Thinks Newcrest Mining Limited’s Stock is Going to Recover
- Computershare Limited (CMSQF) Receives a Hold from Citigroup
- Evolution Mining Limited (CAHPF) Receives a Hold from Morgan Stanley
- Evolution Mining Limited (CAHPF) Receives a Hold from Citigroup