Vora has an average return of 64.8% when recommending BRC.
According to TipRanks.com, Vora is ranked #6781 out of 7784 analysts.
The word on The Street in general, suggests a Moderate Buy analyst consensus rating for BRC with a $17.83 average price target, an 8.4% upside from current levels. In a report issued on March 7, Raymond James also initiated coverage with a Buy rating on the stock with a $21.00 price target.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
SilverBox Engaged Merger Corp I is a blank check company.
Read More on BRCC:
- Barrington Sticks to Its Buy Rating for Columbus Mckinnon (CMCO)
- Leerink Partners Sticks to Their Buy Rating for Sarepta Therapeutics (SRPT)
- Leerink Partners Maintains Their Buy Rating on AstraZeneca (AZN)
- Deutsche Bank Thinks LANXESS’s Stock is Going to Recover
- J.P. Morgan Sticks to Their Hold Rating for Big Yellow Group (BYLOF)