According to TipRanks.com, Fuller is a 4-star analyst with an average return of 12.6% and a 56.8% success rate. Fuller covers the Services sector, focusing on stocks such as TripAdvisor, Expedia, and Airbnb.
Booking Holdings has an analyst consensus of Moderate Buy, with a price target consensus of $2711.00.
Booking Holdings’ market cap is currently $97.11B and has a P/E ratio of 84.43.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Founded in 1997 and based in Connecticut, Booking Holdings, Inc. provides an online platform for making travel and restaurant reservations. The company offers its services through the following brands: Booking.com, KAYAK, Priceline, Agoda, Rentalcars.com, and OpenTable.
Read More on BKNG:
- Olin (OLN) Receives a Buy from Wells Fargo
- Expedia (EXPE) Receives a Buy from BTIG
- Ares Commercial (ACRE) Gets a Buy Rating from BTIG
- Analysts Offer Insights on Industrial Goods Companies: Freehold Royalties (OtherFRHLF) and ACM Research (ACMR)
- Analysts Offer Insights on Technology Companies: Microstrategy (MSTR) and Farfetch (FTCH)