According to TipRanks.com, Gagliano is a 4-star analyst with an average return of 5.5% and a 46.6% success rate. Gagliano covers the Basic Materials sector, focusing on stocks such as Commercial Metals Company, Peabody Energy Comm, and Warrior Met Coal.
The word on The Street in general, suggests a Hold analyst consensus rating for United States Steel with a $26.80 average price target.
United States Steel’s market cap is currently $5.66B and has a P/E ratio of 1.26.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
United States Steel Corp. engages in the manufacturing and selling of steel products. It operates through the following business segments: Flat-Rolled Products, U.S. Steel Europe, and Tubular Products. The Flat-Rolled Products segment includes managing steel plants and production facilities that manufacture steel slabs, rounds, strip mill plates, sheets, tin mill, iron ore, and coke. The U.S. Steel Europe segment offers producing and marketing strip mill plates, spiral welded pipe, heating radiators, refractory ceramic materials. The Tubular Products segment involves in manufacturing and trading seamless and electric resistance welded steel casing and tubing. line pipe, and mechanical tubing. The company was founded in 1901 by Andrew Carnegie, John Pierpont Morgan, Charles Michael Schwab and Elbert Henry Gary and is headquartered in Pittsburgh, PA.
Read More on X:
- Analyst Provides Guidance for This Canadian Energy Stock
- BMO Capital Reaffirms Their Hold Rating on Southern Co (SO)
- BMO Capital Thinks International Paper Co’s Stock is Going to Recover
- BMO Capital Believes The Hershey Company (HSY) Won’t Stop Here
- Analysts Have Conflicting Sentiments on These Services Companies: Forrester Research (FORR), Texas Roadhouse (TXRH) and GFL Environmental (GFL)