BMO Capital analyst Tim Casey maintained a Hold rating on Shaw Communications (SJR – Research Report) today and set a price target of C$40.50. The company’s shares opened today at $27.24.
According to TipRanks, Casey is a 5-star analyst with an average return of 10.4% and a 67.97% success rate. Casey covers the Technology sector, focusing on stocks such as BCE, Rogers Communication, and Shaw Communications.
Currently, the analyst consensus on Shaw Communications is a Moderate Buy with an average price target of $29.81.
See Insiders’ Hot Stocks on TipRanks >>
SJR market cap is currently $13.66B and has a P/E ratio of 22.67.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Shaw Communications, Inc. engages in the provision of cable telecommunications and satellite video services. The company was founded by James Robert Shaw on December 9, 1966 and is headquartered in Calgary, Canada.
Read More on SJR:
- Shaw Announces Fourth Quarter and Full Year Fiscal 2022 Results
- Shaw Communications reports Q4 EPS C$0.34, versus C$0.50 last year
- Shaw Communications Inc. Fourth Quarter and Full Year Fiscal 2022 Results
- Disney+ is Now Only a Voice Command Away on Shaw TV and Shaw Stream
- Shaw Communications options imply 4.0% move in share price post-earnings