Jester covers the Technology sector, focusing on stocks such as Avalara, Vertex, and Intuit. According to TipRanks, Jester has an average return of 10.0% and a 50.00% success rate on recommended stocks.
In addition to BMO Capital, Coupa Software also received a Hold from JMP Securities’s Patrick Walravens in a report issued today. However, on the same day, J.P. Morgan maintained a Sell rating on Coupa Software (NASDAQ: COUP).
COUP market cap is currently $4.22B and has a P/E ratio of -12.15.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Founded in 2006 and based in California, Coupa Software, Inc. provides a cloud-based business spending management platform. The company’s platform consists of procurement, invoicing, expense management, and payment modules.
Read More on COUP:
- Glaukos (NYSE: GKOS) Stock Shoots Up Following Positive Topline Data for iDose TR
- BitMine Immersion Technologies, Inc. Completes Regulation D Equity Offering and Conversion of all Innovative Digital Investors Debt into Preferred Equity
- Ocean Power Technologies to Participate in the H.C. Wainwright & Co. 24th Annual Global Investment Conference
- Iterum Therapeutics to Present at the H.C. Wainwright 24th Annual Global Investment Conference
- Celsion Corporation to Present at the H.C. Wainwright 24th Annual Global Investment Conference