In a report released today, Gerrick Johnson from BMO Capital maintained a Buy rating on Polaris (PII – Research Report), with a price target of $138.00. The company’s shares closed yesterday at $117.03.
Johnson covers the Consumer Goods sector, focusing on stocks such as Take-Two, Harley-Davidson, and Polaris. According to TipRanks, Johnson has an average return of 2.7% and a 47.06% success rate on recommended stocks.
In addition to BMO Capital, Polaris also received a Buy from Raymond James’s Joseph Altobello in a report issued on July 27. However, on the same day, RBC Capital maintained a Hold rating on Polaris (NYSE: PII).
PII market cap is currently $6.97B and has a P/E ratio of 17.59.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Polaris Inc. engages in designing, engineering, and manufacturing powersports vehicles. The company was founded by Allen Hetteen, Edgar E. Hetteen, and David Johnson in 1954 and is headquartered in Medina, MN.
Read More on PII:
- WISeKey Implementing Post–Quantum Algorithms in its Secure Semiconductors MS6001/MS6003
- Analysts Offer Insights on Consumer Goods Companies: Take-Two (TTWO) and Freshpet (FRPT)
- Analysts’ Opinions Are Mixed on These Technology Stocks: Nvidia (NVDA), Cambium Networks (CMBM) and GoodRx Holdings (GDRX)
- Analysts Offer Insights on Healthcare Companies: Novavax (NVAX), Indaptus Therapeutics (INDP) and Zai Lab (ZLAB)
- Analysts Offer Insights on Services Companies: Information Services Group (III), Liquidity Services (LQDT) and Penn National Gaming (PENN)