According to TipRanks, Bachman is a 4-star analyst with an average return of 6.8% and a 55.91% success rate. Bachman covers the Technology sector, focusing on stocks such as Adobe, Microsoft, and Oracle.
WalkMe has an analyst consensus of Strong Buy, with a price target consensus of $17.50, which is a 42.74% upside from current levels. In a report released today, Goldman Sachs also maintained a Buy rating on the stock with a $16.00 price target.
The company has a one-year high of $34.42 and a one-year low of $7.60. Currently, WalkMe has an average volume of 223.9K.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
WalkMe Ltd is the defining solution enabling organizations to better realize the value of software investments. It is a cloud-based digital adoption platform, users employees and customers of organizations can navigate websites, SaaS applications, and mobile apps through a digital, GPS-like experience to accomplish any task from simple, online transactions, to complex cross-application software processes, to fully autonomous experiences that require no manual clicks or entries.
Read More on WKME:
- BMO Capital Reaffirms Their Hold Rating on Russel Metals (RUSMF)
- BMO Capital Remains a Buy on Stantec (STN)
- BMO Capital Reaffirms Their Hold Rating on Manulife Financial (MFC)
- BMO Capital Sticks to Their Buy Rating for CI Financial (CIXX)
- Navios Maritime Holdings Inc. Announces Satisfaction and Discharge of Indenture Governing 11.25% Senior Secured Notes due 2022