In a report released today, Evan Seigerman from BMO Capital maintained a Buy rating on Bristol Myers (BMY – Research Report), with a price target of $92.00. The company’s shares closed last Friday at $71.19.
Seigerman covers the Healthcare sector, focusing on stocks such as Amgen, Bristol Myers, and Regeneron. According to TipRanks, Seigerman has an average return of 4.8% and a 42.11% success rate on recommended stocks.
The word on The Street in general, suggests a Moderate Buy analyst consensus rating for Bristol Myers with a $80.10 average price target.
BMY market cap is currently $152B and has a P/E ratio of 23.65.
Based on the recent corporate insider activity of 32 insiders, corporate insider sentiment is negative on the stock. This means that over the past quarter there has been an increase of insiders selling their shares of BMY in relation to earlier this year.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Founded in 1933, New York-based Bristol-Myers Squibb Co. is a global pharmaceutical company, which engages in the development, licensing, manufacturing, distribution, and sale of biopharmaceutical products in several therapeutic areas. These include cancer, HIV/AIDS, cardiovascular disease, diabetes, hepatitis, rheumatoid arthritis and psychiatric disorders.
Read More on BMY:
- VMware (VMW) Gets a Hold from BMO Capital
- BMO Capital Sticks to Their Buy Rating for Okta (OKTA)
- Discovery Reports Exceptional Results from its Pre-Feasibility Study Metallurgical Test Program
- Hemlo Explorers Announces Definitive Earn-In Agreement and Private Placement with Barrick Gold
- Following Recent Online Launch Else Nutrition Debuts Its Canadian B&M Retail Rollout – Now Available at Pharmacy Chain London Drugs In 36 Markets Across Western Canada