In a report released today, Daniel Jester from BMO Capital maintained a Hold rating on Anaplan (PLAN – Research Report), with a price target of $66.00. The company’s shares closed last Friday at $50.59.
According to TipRanks.com, Jester is a 4-star analyst with an average return of 23.0% and a 66.7% success rate. Jester covers the Technology sector, focusing on stocks such as Ceridian HCM Holding, Bill.com Holdings, and Coupa Software.
Anaplan has an analyst consensus of Moderate Buy, with a price target consensus of $65.00, which is a 28.5% upside from current levels. In a report released today, Needham also maintained a Hold rating on the stock.
Anaplan’s market cap is currently $7.47B and has a P/E ratio of -36.35.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Anaplan, Inc. engages in the provision of cloud-based connected planning platform that helps connect organizations and people to make better and faster decisions. It also offers professional services, including consulting, implementation, and training. The company was founded by Michael Gould, John David Guy Haddleton, and Sue Haddleton in 2006 and is headquartered in San Francisco, CA.
Read More on PLAN:
- Merit Medical Systems (MMSI) Gets a Buy Rating from Barrington
- Intuit (INTU) Received its Third Buy in a Row
- Analysts Offer Insights on Materials Companies: Teck Resources (TECK) and SSR Mining (SSRM)
- Analysts Offer Insights on Utilities Companies: Dominion Energy (D) and Whitecap Resources (OtherSPGYF)
- Coupang Could Underperform If It Keeps Losing Money