According to TipRanks, Silber is a 5-star analyst with an average return of 13.5% and a 64.95% success rate. Silber covers the Services sector, focusing on stocks such as ASGN, ManpowerGroup, and Grand Canyon Education.
The word on The Street in general, suggests a Moderate Buy analyst consensus rating for Stride with a $49.00 average price target, a 29.60% upside from current levels. In a report released yesterday, Barrington also reiterated a Buy rating on the stock with a $50.00 price target.
Based on Stride’s latest earnings release for the quarter ending March 31, the company reported a quarterly revenue of $421.72 million and a net profit of $42.92 million. In comparison, last year the company earned a revenue of $392.15 million and had a net profit of $23.79 million
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
K12, Inc. is a technology-based educational company, which offers proprietary and third party curriculum, software systems and educational services. It also offers online curriculum and career services to middle and high school students, under the Destinations Career Academy brand name. The company was founded by Ronald J. Packard in 1999 and is headquartered in Herndon, VA.
Read More on LRN:
- TUI’s profits were knocked up by the flight disruptions; expects a strong summer season
- H.C. Wainwright Keeps Their Buy Rating on Aethlon Medical (AEMD)
- Freddie Mac Discloses Dodd-Frank Act Stress Test Results
- TOMI Environmental Solutions, Inc. to Hold Conference Call to Discuss Second Quarter 2022 Financial Results on Monday, August 15, 2022
- Medicenna Announces Closing of Public Offering of Units Raising US$20 Million to Advance Pipeline