In a report released today, Evan Seigerman from BMO Capital maintained a Hold rating on Gilead Sciences (GILD – Research Report), with a price target of $65.00. The company’s shares closed last Monday at $61.45, close to its 52-week low of $59.18.
According to TipRanks.com, Seigerman is a 4-star analyst with an average return of 7.0% and a 43.5% success rate. Seigerman covers the Healthcare sector, focusing on stocks such as Vertex Pharmaceuticals, Mirati Therapeutics, and Merck & Company.
Currently, the analyst consensus on Gilead Sciences is a Moderate Buy with an average price target of $73.13, which is a 18.2% upside from current levels. In a report issued on March 1, Robert W. Baird also maintained a Hold rating on the stock with a $63.00 price target.
The company has a one-year high of $74.12 and a one-year low of $59.18. Currently, Gilead Sciences has an average volume of 9.54M.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Founded in 1987, California-based Gilead Sciences, Inc. is a biopharmaceutical company, which focuses on the research, development, and commercialization of antiviral drugs used in the treatment of diseases like human immunodeficiency virus (HIV), hepatitis B, hepatitis C, and influenza, including Harvoni and Sovaldi. It offers its products under brands including Harvoni, Genvoya, Epclusa, Truvada, Atripla, Descovy, Stribild, Viread, Odefsey, Complera/Eviplera, Sovaldi, and Vosevi.
Read More on GILD:
- Analysts Offer Insights on Materials Companies: DuPont de Nemours (DD), Kinross Gold (KGC) and Argonaut Gold (OtherARNGF)
- Analysts Conflicted on These Services Names: Rallybio (RLYB), Dave & Busters Entertainment (PLAY) and Paramount Global Class B (PARA)
- Lowe’s: High-Quality Company Boosted by Large Buybacks
- Goldman Sachs Says These 2 Stocks Could Surge Over 90%
- Roth Capital Keeps a Buy Rating on Riot Blockchain (RIOT)