According to TipRanks.com, Bachman is a 5-star analyst with an average return of 8.5% and a 57.1% success rate. Bachman covers the Technology sector, focusing on stocks such as International Business Machines, TELUS International (CDA), and Qualtrics International.
Cognizant has an analyst consensus of Moderate Buy, with a price target consensus of $96.71, a 19.5% upside from current levels. In a report issued on April 29, RBC Capital also maintained a Buy rating on the stock with a $98.00 price target.
Based on Cognizant’s latest earnings release for the quarter ending December 31, the company reported a quarterly revenue of $4.78 billion and net profit of $576 million. In comparison, last year the company earned revenue of $4.18 billion and had a net profit of $316 million.
Based on the recent corporate insider activity of 120 insiders, corporate insider sentiment is negative on the stock. This means that over the past quarter there has been an increase of insiders selling their shares of CTSH in relation to earlier this year. Most recently, in March 2022, Maureen Breakiron-Evans, a Director at CTSH sold 6,371 shares for a total of $559,119.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Incorporated in 1994 and based in New Jersey, Cognizant Technology Solutions Corp. is a professional services company, which provides information technology, consulting, and business process outsourcing services. It operates through four business segments: Financial Services; Healthcare; Products and Resources; and Communications, Media, and Technology.
Read More on CTSH:
- Analysts Offer Insights on Industrial Goods Companies: Magna International (MGA) and TC Energy (TRP)
- Analysts Offer Insights on Services Companies: Interpublic Group of Companies (IPG), Strategic Education (STRA) and Bloomin’ Brands (BLMN)
- Analysts Offer Insights on Financial Companies: Deutsche Bank AG (DB) and SLM (SLM)
- Analysts’ Opinions Are Mixed on These Materials Stocks: AptarGroup (ATR), Eldorado Gold (EGO) and Nexa Resources SA (NEXA)
- Analysts Offer Insights on Utilities Companies: Alliant Energy (LNT) and Imperial Oil (IMO)