According to TipRanks.com, Nachman is ranked 0 out of 5 stars with an average return of -5.4% and a 40.7% success rate. Nachman covers the Healthcare sector, focusing on stocks such as Bausch Health Companies, Pacira Pharmaceuticals, and Ionis Pharmaceuticals.
The word on The Street in general, suggests a Strong Buy analyst consensus rating for Horizon Therapeutics with a $147.50 average price target.
The company has a one-year high of $120.54 and a one-year low of $66.41. Currently, Horizon Therapeutics has an average volume of 1.48M.
Based on the recent corporate insider activity of 127 insiders, corporate insider sentiment is neutral on the stock.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Horizon Therapeutics Plc is a biopharmaceutical company, which is engages in the research, development, and marketing of pharmaceutical products. It operates through the Orphan and Rheumatology, and Inflammation segments. The Orphan and Rheumatology segment consists of medicines KRYSTEXXA, RAVICTI, PROCYSBI, ACTIMMUNE, BUPHENYL, QUINSAIR, and RAYOS. The Inflammation segment comprises of medicines PENNSAID 2%, DUEXIS, and VIMOVO. The company was founded in 2008 and is headquartered in Dublin, Ireland.
Read More on HZNP:
- Alnylam Pharma (ALNY) Gets a Hold Rating from BMO Capital
- BMO Capital Keeps a Buy Rating on Jazz Pharmaceuticals (JAZZ)
- Analysts Offer Insights on Materials Companies: Osisko Gold Royalties (OR), Lundin Gold (OtherFTMNF) and Gatos Silver (GATO)
- H.C. Wainwright Remains a Buy on OpGen (OPGN)
- H.C. Wainwright Keeps a Buy Rating on XpresSpa Group (XSPA)