According to TipRanks, Benjamin is an analyst with an average return of -5.7% and a 38.11% success rate. Benjamin covers the Healthcare sector, focusing on stocks such as Blueprint Medicines, Incyte, and Seagen.
In addition to JMP Securities, Blueprint Medicines also received a Buy from Oppenheimer’s Matthew Biegler in a report issued yesterday. However, on the same day, Piper Sandler maintained a Hold rating on Blueprint Medicines (NASDAQ: BPMC).
The company has a one-year high of $117.86 and a one-year low of $43.46. Currently, Blueprint Medicines has an average volume of 827.6K.
Based on the recent corporate insider activity of 66 insiders, corporate insider sentiment is negative on the stock. This means that over the past quarter there has been an increase of insiders selling their shares of BPMC in relation to earlier this year. Most recently, in May 2022, Nicholas Lydon, a Director at BPMC bought 10,909.00 shares for a total of $213,052.77.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Blueprint Medicines Corp. is a precision therapy company. It focuses on medicines to improve the lives of patients with genomically defined cancers, rare diseases and cancer immunotherapy. The company was founded by Chris Varma, Nicholas B. Lydon, Brian Druker, and Alexis Borisy on October 14, 2008 and is headquartered in Cambridge, MA.
Read More on BPMC:
- Analysts Offer Insights on Financial Companies: Challenger Limited (OtherCFIGF) and Shopping Centres Australasia Property Group RE Ltd. (OtherSCPAF)
- Analysts’ Top Healthcare Picks: Mayne Pharma Group Limited (MAYNF), Mesoblast Limited (MEOBF)
- Jarden Remains a Hold on Goodman Group (GMGSF)
- Analysts Offer Insights on Services Companies: Everi Holdings (EVRI) and Booking Holdings (BKNG)
- Google Wins a Court Battle in Australia