According to TipRanks.com, Schorr is a 3-star analyst with an average return of 4.2% and a 48.0% success rate. Schorr covers the Financial sector, focusing on stocks such as BrightSphere Investment Group, Apollo Global Management, and JPMorgan Chase & Co.
Blue Owl Capital has an analyst consensus of Moderate Buy, with a price target consensus of $15.50.
Blue Owl Capital’s market cap is currently $17.01B and has a P/E ratio of -13.60.
Based on the recent corporate insider activity of 57 insiders, corporate insider sentiment is positive on the stock. This means that over the past quarter there has been an increase of insiders buying their shares of OWL in relation to earlier this year.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Altimar Acquisition Corp is a blank check company.
Read More on OWL:
- Evercore ISI Sticks to Their Hold Rating for Allegiant Travel Company (ALGT)
- Evercore ISI Maintains Their Buy Rating on Aeglea Biotherapeutics (AGLE)
- Evercore ISI Keeps Their Hold Rating on Magellan Midstream (MMP)
- Evercore ISI Believes Sempra Energy (SRE) Won’t Stop Here
- Americold Realty (COLD) Receives a Buy from Evercore ISI