In a report released today, Alexander Blostein from Goldman Sachs maintained a Buy rating on Blackrock (BLK – Research Report), with a price target of $710.00. The company’s shares closed last Wednesday at $617.96, close to its 52-week low of $575.60.
According to TipRanks.com, Blostein is a 5-star analyst with an average return of 12.4% and a 63.0% success rate. Blostein covers the Financial sector, focusing on stocks such as Bank of New York Mellon Corporation, Raymond James Financial, and Janus Henderson Group.
Blackrock has an analyst consensus of Strong Buy, with a price target consensus of $859.23.
The company has a one-year high of $973.16 and a one-year low of $575.60. Currently, Blackrock has an average volume of 973.3K.
Based on the recent corporate insider activity of 120 insiders, corporate insider sentiment is positive on the stock. This means that over the past quarter there has been an increase of insiders buying their shares of BLK in relation to earlier this year.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Founded in 1988, New York-based BlackRock, Inc. is a global investment manager, and offers investment management, risk management, and advisory services for institutions, financial professionals and individuals.
Read More on BLK:
- Analysts Offer Insights on Financial Companies: Bank of New York Mellon Corporation (BK) and Unum Group (UNM)
- Banco Santander Chile: Announces Second Quarter 2022 Analyst and Investor Webcast / Conference Call
- Why Cognyte Software Tanked 28.7% Yesterday after Reporting Earnings
- J.P. Morgan Thinks Siemens Healthineers AG’s Stock is Going to Recover
- Upstart Stock Loses Ground as Morgan Stanley Slashes Price Target