In a report released yesterday, Eliana Merle from UBS maintained a Hold rating on BioNTech SE (BNTX – Research Report), with a price target of $168.00. The company’s shares closed last Wednesday at $141.98, close to its 52-week low of $117.08.
According to TipRanks.com, Merle is ranked #6814 out of 7904 analysts.
The word on The Street in general, suggests a Moderate Buy analyst consensus rating for BioNTech SE with a $236.70 average price target, implying a 69.5% upside from current levels. In a report issued on June 15, Goldman Sachs also maintained a Hold rating on the stock with a $206.00 price target.
Based on BioNTech SE’s latest earnings release for the quarter ending March 31, the company reported a quarterly revenue of $6.37 billion and net profit of $3.7 billion. In comparison, last year the company earned revenue of $2.05 billion and had a net profit of $1.13 billion.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
BioNTech SE is a Germany-based biotechnology company that develops and manufactures immunotherapies for cancer, infectious diseases, allergies and autoimmune disorders.
Read More on BNTX:
- H.C. Wainwright Thinks NioCorp Developments’ Stock is Going to Recover
- Smartsheet (SMAR) Received its Third Buy in a Row
- H.C. Wainwright Thinks LiveOne’s Stock is Going to Recover
- Analysts Offer Insights on Healthcare Companies: Aileron Therapeutics (ALRN), NRX Pharmaceuticals (NRXP) and Cybin (CYBN)
- Needham Maintains Their Hold Rating on Haemonetics (HAE)