Shibutani covers the Healthcare sector, focusing on stocks such as BioNTech SE, Pfizer, and Arcutis Biotherapeutics. According to TipRanks, Shibutani has an average return of 23.3% and a 48.28% success rate on recommended stocks.
The word on The Street in general, suggests a Moderate Buy analyst consensus rating for BioNTech SE with a $215.11 average price target, implying a 27.06% upside from current levels. In a report released on August 1, J.P. Morgan also initiated coverage with a Hold rating on the stock with a $183.00 price target.
BNTX market cap is currently $41.14B and has a P/E ratio of 2.75.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
BioNTech SE is a Germany-based biotechnology company that develops and manufactures immunotherapies for cancer, infectious diseases, allergies and autoimmune disorders.
Read More on BNTX:
- MKM Partners Remains a Buy on Curaleaf Holdings (CURLF)
- SEB Announces Marval North America Supplier Partnership with Edmonton International Airport
- Whole Earth Brands Reports Second Quarter 2022 Results and Reaffirms Full Year Guidance
- KemPharm Appoints Nichol Ochsner as Vice President, Investor Relations and Corporate Communications
- Warner Music Group Corp. Reports Results for Fiscal Third Quarter Ended June 30, 2022