According to TipRanks, Shu is an analyst with an average return of -19.4% and a 27.41% success rate. Shu covers the Healthcare sector, focusing on stocks such as Arcus Biosciences, BioNTech SE, and Alnylam Pharma.
In addition to Berenberg Bank, BioNTech SE also received a Buy from SVB Securities’s Daina Graybosch in a report issued on July 29. However, on August 1, J.P. Morgan initiated coverage with a Hold rating on BioNTech SE (NASDAQ: BNTX).
The company has a one-year high of $464.00 and a one-year low of $117.08. Currently, BioNTech SE has an average volume of 1.15M.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
BioNTech SE is a Germany-based biotechnology company that develops and manufactures immunotherapies for cancer, infectious diseases, allergies and autoimmune disorders.
Read More on BNTX:
- Jam Studio VR Announces New Health & Wellness Edition
- Abercrombie & Fitch Launches New Getaway-Inspired Store Design Concept
- H.C. Wainwright Remains a Buy on PDS Biotechnology (PDSB)
- Barrington Reaffirms Their Buy Rating on Koppers Holdings (KOP)
- RJD Green Inc.’s Earthlinc Division Executes an Agreement for Development of Green Remediation Services