Goldman Sachs analyst Chris Shibutani maintained a Hold rating on BioNTech SE (BNTX – Research Report) today and set a price target of $206.00. The company’s shares closed last Monday at $163.22, close to its 52-week low of $121.32.
According to TipRanks.com, Shibutani is a 5-star analyst with an average return of 23.1% and a 47.4% success rate. Shibutani covers the Healthcare sector, focusing on stocks such as Amylyx Pharmaceuticals Inc, Arcutis Biotherapeutics, and Revolution Medicines.
The word on The Street in general, suggests a Moderate Buy analyst consensus rating for BioNTech SE with a $238.40 average price target, representing a 43.3% upside. In a report issued on May 9, Jefferies also maintained a Hold rating on the stock with a $230.00 price target.
The company has a one-year high of $464.00 and a one-year low of $121.32. Currently, BioNTech SE has an average volume of 1.59M.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
BioNTech SE is a Germany-based biotechnology company that develops and manufactures immunotherapies for cancer, infectious diseases, allergies and autoimmune disorders.
Read More on BNTX:
- Adaptive Biotechnologies (ADPT) Gets a Hold Rating from Goldman Sachs
- Goldman Sachs Thinks BridgeBio Pharma’s Stock is Going to Recover
- Goldman Sachs Keeps a Hold Rating on Allogene Therapeutics (ALLO)
- Goldman Sachs Thinks Arvinas Holding Company’s Stock is Going to Recover
- Goldman Sachs Sticks to Their Hold Rating for Allakos (ALLK)