In a report released today, Robert Burns from H.C. Wainwright reiterated a Buy rating on BioNTech SE (BNTX – Research Report), with a price target of $283.00. The company’s shares closed last Friday at $170.13, close to its 52-week low of $117.08.
According to TipRanks.com, Burns is currently ranked with 0 stars on a 0-5 stars ranking scale, with an average return of -17.2% and a 29.4% success rate. Burns covers the Healthcare sector, focusing on stocks such as Forma Therapeutics Holdings, Turning Point Therapeutics, and Black Diamond Therapeutics.
Currently, the analyst consensus on BioNTech SE is a Moderate Buy with an average price target of $224.40, implying a 35.6% upside from current levels. In a report issued on July 6, Canaccord Genuity also initiated coverage with a Buy rating on the stock with a $192.00 price target.
The company has a one-year high of $464.00 and a one-year low of $117.08. Currently, BioNTech SE has an average volume of 1.23M.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
BioNTech SE is a Germany-based biotechnology company that develops and manufactures immunotherapies for cancer, infectious diseases, allergies and autoimmune disorders.
Read More on BNTX:
- Endeavour Silver (EXK) Gets a Buy Rating from H.C. Wainwright
- Analysts Are Bullish on Top Technology Stocks: GlobalFoundries Inc (GFS), Adyen (ADYYF)
- Analysts Offer Insights on Healthcare Companies: MacroGenics (MGNX), KalVista Pharmaceuticals (KALV) and Oramed Pharmaceuticals (ORMP)
- Needham Thinks Taboola.com’s Stock is Going to Recover
- Fortuna reports solid production of 96,712 gold equivalent ounces for the second quarter of 2022