KeyBanc analyst Paul Knight maintained a Buy rating on BioLife Solutions (BLFS – Research Report) today and set a price target of $30.00. The company’s shares closed last Tuesday at $11.53, close to its 52-week low of $10.74.
According to TipRanks.com, Knight is a 3-star analyst with an average return of 3.2% and a 42.3% success rate. Knight covers the Healthcare sector, focusing on stocks such as West Pharmaceutical Services, Stevanato Group, and IQVIA Holdings.
Currently, the analyst consensus on BioLife Solutions is a Strong Buy with an average price target of $43.83, which is a 280.8% upside from current levels. In a report issued on April 25, Oppenheimer also upgraded the stock to Buy with a $28.00 price target.
BioLife Solutions’ market cap is currently $458.8M and has a P/E ratio of -59.60.
Based on the recent corporate insider activity of 139 insiders, corporate insider sentiment is negative on the stock. This means that over the past quarter there has been an increase of insiders selling their shares of BLFS in relation to earlier this year.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
BioLife Solutions, Inc. engages in the development, manufacture, and marketing of biopreservation tools for cells and tissues. Its product offerings include proprietary hypothermic storage and cryopreservation freeze media products for cells, tissues, and organs; generic blood stem cell freezing and cell thawing media products; and custom product formulation and custom packaging services. The company was founded by Boris Rubinsky in 1998 and it is headquartered in Bothell, WA.
Read More on BLFS:
- Analysts Are Bullish on These Services Stocks: Trade Desk (TTD), Clarivate (CLVT)
- Analysts Have Conflicting Sentiments on These Technology Companies: Microchip (MCHP), CarGurus (CARG) and PubMatic (PUBM)
- Analysts’ Opinions Are Mixed on These Financial Stocks: KKR & Co (KKR), Finance of America Companies (FOA) and SoFi Technologies (SOFI)
- Analysts’ Opinions Are Mixed on These Healthcare Stocks: Azenta (AZTA), Heska (HSKA) and ICU Medical (ICUI)
- Five-Star Analyst Vincent Lovaglio Strongly Favors These 2 Stocks