RBC Capital analyst Julian Livingston-Booth reiterated a Sell rating on Big Yellow Group (BYLOF – Research Report) today and set a price target of p1450.00. The company’s shares closed last Thursday at $18.00.
According to TipRanks.com, Livingston-Booth is ranked #1383 out of 7793 analysts.
Big Yellow Group has an analyst consensus of Hold, with a price target consensus of $22.24.
Based on Big Yellow Group’s latest earnings release for the quarter ending September 30, the company reported a quarterly net profit of $0. In comparison, last year the company had a net profit of $0.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Big Yellow Group Plc is a real estate investment trust, which engages in the provision of self storage and related services. It also operates from a platform, including stores branded as Armadillo Self Storage. The company was founded by Nicholas John Vetch, James Gibson, and Philip Adrian Burks in September 1998 and is headquartered in Bagshot, the United Kingdom.
Read More on BYLOF:
- Tritax EuroBox (TTAXF) Receives a Buy from RBC Capital
- Wall Street Analysts Are Bullish on Top Technology Picks
- American Outdoor Brands (AOUT) Receives a Buy from B.Riley Financial
- Postal Realty (PSTL) Receives a Buy from Colliers Securities
- Analysts’ Top Technology Picks: Allied Motion Technologies (AMOT), 8X8 (EGHT)