According to TipRanks.com, Saleh is a 5-star analyst with an average return of 10.7% and a 53.5% success rate. Saleh covers the Services sector, focusing on stocks such as Papa John’s International, BurgerFi International, and Texas Roadhouse.
The word on The Street in general, suggests a Moderate Sell analyst consensus rating for Beyond Meat with a $27.00 average price target.
Based on Beyond Meat’s latest earnings release for the quarter ending March 31, the company reported a quarterly revenue of $109 million and GAAP net loss of $100 million. In comparison, last year the company earned revenue of $108 million and had a GAAP net loss of $27.27 million.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Beyond Meat, Inc. engages in the provision of plant-based meats. Its products include ready-to-cook meat under the brands The Beyond Burger and Beyond Sausage; and frozen meat namely Beyond Chicken Strips and Beyond Beef Crumbles. The company was founded by Ethan Walden Brown and Brent Taylor in 2009 and is headquartered in El Segundo, CA.
Read More on BYND:
- Analysts Conflicted on These Technology Names: Renalytix AI (RNLX), IronNet (IRNT) and Roblox (RBLX)
- Analysts Are Neutral on Top Financial Stocks: Apollo Real Estate (ARI), BRT Apartments (BRT)
- Robert W. Baird Remains a Buy on Thor Industries (THO)
- Kar Auction Services (KAR) Receives a Buy from Robert W. Baird
- Robert W. Baird Issues a Buy Rating on Fidelity National Info (FIS)