In a report released today, Benjamin May from Berenberg Bank reiterated a Buy rating on Team17 Group (TSVNF – Research Report), with a price target of p1000.00. The company’s shares closed last Friday at $9.37, close to its 52-week low of $9.31.
According to TipRanks.com, May is ranked #1095 out of 7758 analysts.
Team17 Group has an analyst consensus of Moderate Buy, with a price target consensus of $13.10.
Based on Team17 Group’s latest earnings release for the quarter ending June 30, the company reported a quarterly net profit of $0. In comparison, last year the company had a net profit of $0.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Team17 Group PLC is a video game label and creative partner for independent developers. The company supports both owned first party IP and third-party IP-through partnering with indie developers globally. The company focuses on premium, rather than free to play games, and its portfolio comprises over 90 games, including the iconic and well-established Worms franchise, as well as Overcooked and The Escapists.
Read More on TSVNF:
- Deutsche Bank Sticks to Their Hold Rating for M&G Plc (MGPUF)
- Berenberg Bank Believes Fevertree Drinks (FQVTF) Still Has Room to Grow
- Royal Mail (ROYMF) Gets a Buy Rating from Barclays
- JonesTrading Thinks Curis’ Stock is Going to Recover
- Ladenburg Thalmann & Co. Keeps a Buy Rating on Zynerba Pharmaceuticals (ZYNE)