In a report issued on March 11, Jamie Bass from Berenberg Bank maintained a Buy rating on Activision Blizzard (ATVI – Research Report), with a price target of $95.00. The company’s shares closed last Tuesday at $79.51.
Bass has an average return of 10.1% when recommending Activision Blizzard.
According to TipRanks.com, Bass is ranked #6104 out of 7784 analysts.
Activision Blizzard has an analyst consensus of Moderate Buy, with a price target consensus of $96.00, which is a 20.9% upside from current levels. In a report issued on March 1, Wedbush also maintained a Buy rating on the stock with a $95.00 price target.
Activision Blizzard’s market cap is currently $61.96B and has a P/E ratio of 23.07.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Activision Blizzard, Inc. is one of the world’s largest interactive entertainment companies, with it developing and publishing console, online and mobile games. The company operates through three business segments: Activision, Blizzard, and King. The Activision unit develops and publishes interactive software products and entertainment content for the console, and the Blizzard and King segments focus on PC and mobile platforms.
Read More on ATVI:
- Berenberg Bank Thinks Friedrich Vorwerk Group SE’s Stock is Going to Recover
- Good News for TipRanks Investors – the Smart Score Offers Market Protection
- Analysts’ Top Healthcare Picks: Cogent Biosciences (COGT), BridgeBio Pharma (BBIO)
- Needham Thinks Zebra Tech’s Stock is Going to Recover
- H.C. Wainwright Thinks Anavex Life Sciences’ Stock is Going to Recover