Maymon covers the Industrial Goods sector, focusing on stocks such as 3D Systems, Proto Labs, and Markforged Holding. According to TipRanks, Maymon has an average return of -12.5% and a 16.67% success rate on recommended stocks.
In addition to Berenberg Bank, Stratasys also received a Buy from Lake Street’s Troy Jensen in a report issued on August 2. However, on August 3, Needham maintained a Hold rating on Stratasys (NASDAQ: SSYS).
The company has a one-year high of $42.83 and a one-year low of $15.86. Currently, Stratasys has an average volume of 861.1K.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Stratasys Ltd. engages in the provision of applied additive technology solutions for industries including aerospace, automotive, healthcare, consumer products and education. Its systems include desktop 3D printers for idea and design development, various systems for rapid prototyping and large production systems for direct digital manufacturing. The company also develops, manufactures and sells materials for use with its systems and provides related service offerings to its customers. Stratasys was founded on March 3, 1998 and is headquartered in Eden Prairie, MN.
Read More on SSYS:
- Analysts Offer Insights on Utilities Companies: Vermilion Energy (VET), Tamarack Valley Energy (OtherTNEYF) and Algonquin Power & Utilities (AQN)
- Analysts Offer Insights on Services Companies: Stericycle (SRCL) and Fox (FOXA)
- Wall Street Analysts Are Neutral on Top Materials Picks
- Analysts Have Conflicting Sentiments on These Healthcare Companies: Gilead Sciences (GILD), Zimmer Biomet Holdings (ZBH) and Siegfried Holding AG (OtherSGFEF)
- Analysts Offer Insights on Consumer Goods Companies: Primo Water (PRMW) and Target (TGT)