In a report released yesterday, Luisa Hector from Berenberg Bank maintained a Hold rating on Merck & Company (MRK – Research Report), with a price target of $95.00. The company’s shares closed last Wednesday at $92.10, close to its 52-week high of $94.56.
According to TipRanks.com, Hector is a 4-star analyst with an average return of 14.1% and a 92.9% success rate. Hector covers the Healthcare sector, focusing on stocks such as Roche Holding AG, Bristol Myers, and Sanofi.
Currently, the analyst consensus on Merck & Company is a Moderate Buy with an average price target of $97.40.
Based on Merck & Company’s latest earnings release for the quarter ending March 31, the company reported a quarterly revenue of $15.9 billion and net profit of $4.31 billion. In comparison, last year the company earned revenue of $10.63 billion and had a net profit of $3.18 billion.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Merck & Co., Inc. develops pharmaceutical and vaccine products. It also offers healthcare solutions and vaccines addressing animal health. The company was founded in 1891 and is headquartered in Kenilworth, NJ.
Read More on MRK:
- Analysts Are Bullish on These Industrial Goods Stocks: TopBuild (BLD), Friedrich Vorwerk Group SE (FDVWF)
- Analysts Offer Insights on Materials Companies: Chemours Company (CC) and Clariant AG (OtherCLZNF)
- Wall Street Analysts Are Bullish on Top Financial Picks
- Analysts Are Bullish on Top Technology Stocks: Factset Research (FDS), Stratasys (SSYS)
- BMO Capital Reaffirms Their Buy Rating on Xenia Hotels & Resorts (XHR)