According to TipRanks.com, Markou is ranked #7063 out of 7924 analysts.
Currently, the analyst consensus on Sinch AB is a Moderate Buy with an average price target of $9.53.
Based on Sinch AB’s latest earnings release for the quarter ending March 31, the company reported a quarterly revenue of $6.55 billion and net profit of $88 million. In comparison, last year the company earned revenue of $3.35 billion and had a net profit of $141 million.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Sinch AB provides cloud communication services and solutions to enterprises and mobile operators. It operates through four segments. The Enterprise division, which is the key revenue driver, provides cloud communications solutions to the enterprise sector for effective communication with customers and employees. The Operator division develops software solutions for mobile operators and other service providers, such as mobile virtual network operators. Sinch Voice and Video segment provides communications services developed in-house that are focused on voice and video applications for mobile devices. Vehicle segment is a mobile video and rich media technology company that delivers personalized and dynamic video via MMS and digital advertising.
Read More on CLCMF:
- Rosenblatt Securities Maintains a Sell Rating on Paramount Global Class B (PARA)
- Oklo Resources Limited (OKLOF) Gets a Buy Rating from Canaccord Genuity
- 3 “Strong Buy” Stocks That Are Too Cheap to Ignore
- ABN Amro Thinks Insurance Australia Group Limited’s Stock is Going to Recover
- Costa Group Holdings Ltd. (CTTQF) was Downgraded to a Hold Rating at Credit Suisse