Berenberg Bank analyst Zhiqiang Shu maintained a Buy rating on Sutro Biopharma (STRO – Research Report) today and set a price target of $26.00. The company’s shares closed yesterday at $8.29.
Shu covers the Healthcare sector, focusing on stocks such as Arcus Biosciences, Sutro Biopharma, and Amicus. According to TipRanks, Shu has an average return of -22.3% and a 24.28% success rate on recommended stocks.
Currently, the analyst consensus on Sutro Biopharma is a Strong Buy with an average price target of $21.00, representing a 153.32% upside. In a report released today, Piper Sandler also maintained a Buy rating on the stock with a $18.00 price target.
See today’s best-performing stocks on TipRanks >>
Based on Sutro Biopharma’s latest earnings release for the quarter ending September 30, the company reported a quarterly revenue of $25.15 million and a GAAP net loss of $19.49 million. In comparison, last year the company earned a revenue of $8.52 million and had a GAAP net loss of $30.9 million
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Sutro Biopharma Inc. engages in the drug discovery, development and manufacturing of pharmaceutical products. Its products technologies include XpressCF, anti-body drug conjugates, bispecifics & engineered antibodies and cGMP facility. The company was founded by James R. Swartz and Sutanto Widjaja in June 2003 and is headquartered in South San Francisco, CA.
Read More on STRO:
- Sutro Biopharma Announces Update from STRO-002, Luveltamab Tazevibulin (Luvelta), Phase 1 Dose-Expansion Study and Registrational Plans in Advanced Ovarian Cancer
- Sutro Biopharma to Present at the 41st Annual J.P. Morgan Healthcare Conference
- Sutro Biopharma to Provide Data Update on STRO-002 and Plans for Registrational Path Forward in Advanced Ovarian Cancer
- Sutro Biopharma, Vaxcyte in development option grant deal for cell-free extract
- Sutro Biopharma and Vaxcyte Enter into Option Grant Agreement for the Development and Manufacturing Rights of Cell-Free Extract