According to TipRanks.com, Targett is a 1-star analyst with an average return of -3.3% and a 47.9% success rate. Targett covers the Consumer Goods sector, focusing on stocks such as International Flavors & Fragrances, Mondelez International, and Nestlé SA.
Kraft Heinz has an analyst consensus of Hold, with a price target consensus of $43.85.
The company has a one-year high of $44.87 and a one-year low of $32.79. Currently, Kraft Heinz has an average volume of 8.78M.
Based on the recent corporate insider activity of 79 insiders, corporate insider sentiment is negative on the stock. This means that over the past quarter there has been an increase of insiders selling their shares of KHC in relation to earlier this year.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
The Kraft Heinz Company is one of the world’s leading consumer packaged food and beverage companies. The company engages in manufacturing and marketing food and beverage products including condiments and sauces, dairy, meats, meals, refreshment beverages, coffee, and other grocery products.
Read More on KHC:
- Stifel Nicolaus Believes Ardmore Shipping (ASC) Still Has Room to Grow
- Berenberg Bank Keeps a Buy Rating on Mondelez International (MDLZ)
- Stifel Nicolaus Keeps Their Buy Rating on Ambarella (AMBA)
- Stifel Nicolaus Keeps Their Hold Rating on Tsakos Energy (TNP)
- Silicon Laboratories (SLAB) Receives a Buy from Stifel Nicolaus