In a report released today, Nathan Martin from Benchmark Co. maintained a Buy rating on CSX (CSX – Research Report), with a price target of $35.00. The company’s shares opened today at $30.59.
According to TipRanks, Martin is a 5-star analyst with an average return of 56.2% and a 75.86% success rate. Martin covers the Basic Materials sector, focusing on stocks such as Alliance Resource, Ramaco Resources, and CONSOL Energy.
In addition to Benchmark Co., CSX also received a Buy from Credit Suisse’s Ariel Rosa in a report issued today. However, on the same day, Susquehanna maintained a Hold rating on CSX (NASDAQ: CSX).
See the top stocks recommended by analysts >>
CSX market cap is currently $65.28B and has a P/E ratio of 15.93.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
CSX Corporation provides rail-based freight transportation services, which includes traditional rail services and transportation of intermodal containers and trailers. The company operates approximately 1,848 trains per day and maintains a fleet of over 3,500 locomotives and approximately 51,000 freight cars.
Read More on CSX:
- CSX Corp. Announces Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2022 Results
- CSX options imply 3.5% move in share price post-earnings
- North American rail traffic down 0.1% for the week ending January 21
- North American rail traffic up 0.6% for the week ending January 14
- North American rail traffic down 2.1% for the week ending January 7