According to TipRanks.com, Berens is a 1-star analyst with an average return of -3.3% and a 47.6% success rate. Berens covers the Healthcare sector, focusing on stocks such as Forma Therapeutics Holdings, Turning Point Therapeutics, and Deciphera Pharmaceuticals.
The word on The Street in general, suggests a Strong Buy analyst consensus rating for BeiGene with a $282.84 average price target.
BeiGene’s market cap is currently $22.05B and has a P/E ratio of -9.01.
Based on the recent corporate insider activity of 49 insiders, corporate insider sentiment is negative on the stock. This means that over the past quarter there has been an increase of insiders selling their shares of BGNE in relation to earlier this year.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
BeiGene, Ltd.is a biopharmaceutical company. The company primarily focuses on developing molecularly targeted and immuno-oncology drugs for the treatment of cancer.
Read More on BGNE:
- SVB Securities Sticks to Their Buy Rating for Lantheus (LNTH)
- Robert W. Baird Sticks to Its Buy Rating for IVERIC bio (ISEE)
- Robert W. Baird Maintains Their Buy Rating on Sarepta Therapeutics (SRPT)
- Ovintiv (OVV) Receives a Buy from Mizuho Securities
- Mizuho Securities Reaffirms Their Hold Rating on 3M (MMM)