According to TipRanks.com, Harrison is a 5-star analyst with an average return of 7.4% and a 52.0% success rate. Harrison covers the Healthcare sector, focusing on stocks such as Centessa Pharmaceuticals, BioMarin Pharmaceutical, and Vertex Pharmaceuticals.
Currently, the analyst consensus on BeiGene is a Strong Buy with an average price target of $280.51.
The company has a one-year high of $426.56 and a one-year low of $118.18. Currently, BeiGene has an average volume of 295.7K.
Based on the recent corporate insider activity of 49 insiders, corporate insider sentiment is negative on the stock. This means that over the past quarter there has been an increase of insiders selling their shares of BGNE in relation to earlier this year.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
BeiGene, Ltd.is a biopharmaceutical company. The company primarily focuses on developing molecularly targeted and immuno-oncology drugs for the treatment of cancer.
Read More on BGNE:
- JMP Securities Reaffirms Their Buy Rating on Enova International (ENVA)
- JMP Securities Reaffirms Their Buy Rating on OneMain Holdings (OMF)
- JMP Securities Thinks Paypal Holdings’ Stock is Going to Recover
- Galapagos (GLPG) Gets a Buy Rating from Morgan Stanley
- JMP Securities Thinks Atlanticus Holdings’ Stock is Going to Recover