D.A. Davidson analyst Research Report) today and set a price target of $25.00. The company’s shares closed yesterday at $12.80.
According to TipRanks, Bolton Weiser is a 4-star analyst with an average return of 3.2% and a 49.24% success rate. Bolton Weiser covers the Consumer Goods sector, focusing on stocks such as Inter Parfums, Sally Beauty, and Coty.
The word on The Street in general, suggests a Strong Buy analyst consensus rating for Beauty Health with a $23.17 average price target, which is an 81.02% upside from current levels. In a report released today, Piper Sandler also maintained a Buy rating on the stock with a $20.00 price target.
The company has a one-year high of $30.17 and a one-year low of $9.95. Currently, Beauty Health has an average volume of 1.86M.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Vesper Healthcare Acquisition Corp is a blank check company.
Read More on SKIN:
- Nuvei Corp (NVEI) Gets a Buy from Raymond James
- KeyBanc Reaffirms Their Buy Rating on Bloom Energy (BE)
- Surgalign Announces Global Settlement Agreement with Resolve Surgical Technologies and RTI Surgical, Inc.
- Albireo Appoints New Members to Board of Directors
- Ideal Power Delivers Initial B-TRAN™ Devices to Diversified Technologies under NAVSEA Program