According to TipRanks, Bagri is a 4-star analyst with an average return of 10.5% and a 56.92% success rate. Bagri covers the Industrial Goods sector, focusing on stocks such as Beam Global, SolarEdge Technologies, and Solid Power.
In addition to Needham, Beam Global also received a Hold from H.C. Wainwright’s Amit Dayal in a report issued today. However, on August 3, Maxim Group reiterated a Buy rating on Beam Global (NASDAQ: BEEM).
Based on Beam Global’s latest earnings release for the quarter ending December 31, the company reported a quarterly revenue of $3.49 million and a GAAP net loss of $2.01 million. In comparison, last year the company earned a revenue of $1.37 million and had a GAAP net loss of $1.25 million
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Envision Solar International, Inc. engages in the invention, design, engineering, manufacture, and sale of solar powered products. It offers solar powered products and proprietary technology solutions for electric vehicle charging infrastructure, out of home advertising platforms, and energy security and disaster preparedness. The company was founded by Robert Lane Noble on June 12, 2006 and is headquartered in San Diego, CA.
Read More on BEEM:
- Applied DNA Sciences (APDN) Receives a Buy from H.C. Wainwright
- HTG Molecular Diagnostics (HTGM) Receives a Buy from H.C. Wainwright
- H.C. Wainwright Reaffirms Their Buy Rating on Motus Gi Holdings (MOTS)
- H.C. Wainwright Sticks to Their Buy Rating for Co-Diagnostics (CODX)
- H.C. Wainwright Sticks to Their Buy Rating for Belite Bio, Inc. ADR (BLTE)