According to TipRanks, Petusky is a 4-star analyst with an average return of 8.5% and a 51.38% success rate. Petusky covers the Healthcare sector, focusing on stocks such as Lemaitre Vascular, Option Care Health, and Merit Medical Systems.
Currently, the analyst consensus on Landec is a Moderate Buy with an average price target of $13.50.
The company has a one-year high of $12.04 and a one-year low of $7.65. Currently, Landec has an average volume of 64.87K.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Landec Corp. engages in the design, development, manufacture, and sale of health and wellness products for food and biomaterials markets. It operates through the following segments: Curation Foods, Lifecore, and Others. The Curation Foods segment includes activities to market and pack specialty packaged whole and fresh-cut fruit and vegetables. The Lifecore segment sells products utilizing hyaluronan, a naturally occurring polysaccharide that is widely distributed in the extracellular matrix of connective tissues in both animals and humans. The Other segment consists of corporate general and administrative expenses, non-Curation Foods and non-Lifecore interest income, and income tax expenses. The company was founded by Ray Stewart on October 31, 1986 and is headquartered in Santa Clara, CA.
Read More on LNDC:
- AITX’s Subsidiary Robotic Assistance Devices Receives 3-Unit ROSA Order
- SoftBank Is Battening Down The Hatches…Fast
- Analysts Offer Insights on Consumer Goods Companies: OneWater Marine (ONEW), Traeger (COOK) and aka Brands Holding Corp (AKA)
- Analysts Are Bullish on Top Industrial Goods Stocks: Bloom Energy (BE), Xometry (XMTR)
- Analysts Are Bullish on These Healthcare Stocks: Xenon (XENE), Ascendis Pharma (ASND)