In a report released today, Gary Prestopino from Barrington maintained a Buy rating on IAA (IAA – Research Report), with a price target of $67.50. The company’s shares closed last Monday at $44.82, close to its 52-week low of $41.37.
According to TipRanks.com, Prestopino is a top 100 analyst with an average return of 40.0% and a 53.8% success rate. Prestopino covers the Technology sector, focusing on stocks such as CCC Intelligent Solutions Holdings, Bottomline Technologies, and Cantaloupe.
Currently, the analyst consensus on IAA is a Moderate Buy with an average price target of $67.50.
IAA’s market cap is currently $6.04B and has a P/E ratio of 21.30.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
IAA, Inc. engages in the provision of auction solutions for total loss, damaged and low-value vehicles. Its solutions focuses on a diverse set of global customers, provide buyers with rebuild requirements, replacement part inventory and scrap demand. The company was founded on June 19, 2018 and is headquartered in Westchester, IL.
Read More on IAA:
- Wall Street Analysts Are Bullish on Top Technology Picks
- Analysts Offer Insights on Healthcare Companies: Cocrystal Pharma (COCP) and Lantern Pharma (LTRN)
- Analysts Offer Insights on Technology Companies: Fiserv (FISV) and Twilio (TWLO)
- Eagle Bulk Shipping (EGLE) Receives a Buy from Noble Financial
- Mizuho Securities Keeps Their Hold Rating on Incyte (INCY)