In a report released today, Michael Petusky from Barrington maintained a Buy rating on DENTSPLY SIRONA (XRAY – Research Report), with a price target of $51.00. The company’s shares closed last Thursday at $35.91, close to its 52-week low of $33.78.
According to TipRanks.com, Petusky is a 4-star analyst with an average return of 8.1% and a 50.9% success rate. Petusky covers the Healthcare sector, focusing on stocks such as Merit Medical Systems, ATI Physical Therapy, and US Physical Therapy.
Currently, the analyst consensus on DENTSPLY SIRONA is a Moderate Buy with an average price target of $43.10.
DENTSPLY SIRONA’s market cap is currently $7.74B and has a P/E ratio of 21.38.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
DENTSPLY SIRONA, Inc. engages in the design, manufacture, sales, and distribution of professional dental products and technologies. It operates through the Technologies and Equipment, and Consumables segments. The Technologies and Equipment segments comprises dental technology, equipment, and healthcare consumable products such as dental implants, laboratory dental products, computer-aided design and computer-aided manufacturing systems, imaging systems, treatment centers, and consumable medical device products. The Consumables segment offers preventive, restorative, instruments, endodontic, and orthodontic dental products. The company was founded in 2016 and is headquartered in York, PA.
Read More on XRAY:
- Analysts Are Bullish on These Services Stocks: Grand Canyon Education (LOPE), Perficient (PRFT)
- Here’s Why Investors Are Interested in Ranpak Despite Its Poor Q2 Show
- Belfrics International Signs a Partnership MOU with TP Global to Offer Crypto Derivatives and Blockchain Solutions
- NEO Battery Materials Initiates Detailed Design of Silicon Anode Commercial Plant & Files PCT Patent for Key Silicon Anode Technology
- DraftKings (DKNG) Gets a Hold Rating from Deutsche Bank