According to TipRanks, Goss is an analyst with an average return of -2.3% and a 42.36% success rate. Goss covers the Services sector, focusing on stocks such as Lions Gate Entertainment Class A, Warner Bros, and Clear Channel Outdoor.
The word on The Street in general, suggests a Moderate Buy analyst consensus rating for National Cinemedia with a $3.00 average price target.
The company has a one-year high of $3.75 and a one-year low of $0.88. Currently, National Cinemedia has an average volume of 1.73M.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
National CineMedia, Inc. is a holding company. It engages in the provision of advertising, business meetings, event services, and third-party theatre circuits under network affiliate agreements. The firm owns and operates the digital in-theatre network, which is used to distribute content for its advertising promotions, Fathom Events. National CineMedia was founded on October 5, 2006 and is headquartered in Centennial, CO.
Read More on NCMI:
- Silvercorp Metals (SVM) Receives a Hold from BMO Capital
- BMO Capital Keeps Their Hold Rating on Metalla Royalty & Streaming (MTA)
- Family which owned Butlin’s offers to buy brand back from Blackstone for £300m
- Uranium Energy Corp and UEX Corporation Agree to Amendment to the Arrangement Agreement; Special Meeting of UEX Securityholders will Remain on Monday, August 15, 2022
- Palisade Bio Reports Second Quarter 2022 Financial Results and Provides Corporate Update