In a report issued on May 26, Kevin Steinke from Barrington maintained a Buy rating on SP Plus (SP – Research Report), with a price target of $47.00. The company’s shares closed last Friday at $32.00.
According to TipRanks.com, Steinke is a 5-star analyst with an average return of 10.9% and a 52.2% success rate. Steinke covers the Services sector, focusing on stocks such as Cross Country Healthcare, Heritage-Crystal Clean, and Heidrick & Struggles.
The word on The Street in general, suggests a Moderate Buy analyst consensus rating for SP Plus with a $47.00 average price target.
SP Plus’ market cap is currently $744.4M and has a P/E ratio of 17.07.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
SP Plus Corp. provides professional parking, ground transportation, facility maintenance, security, event logistics, and baggage handling and related services to commercial, institutional, municipal and aviation clients. It also provides a wide range of event logistics services. The company was founded in 1929 and is headquartered in Chicago, IL.
Read More on SP:
- Barrington Believes Stride (LRN) Won’t Stop Here
- Jefferies Reaffirms Their Buy Rating on Cheesecake Factory (CAKE)
- Franklin Covey Company (FC) Gets a Buy Rating from Barrington
- Barrington Sticks to Its Buy Rating for Distribution Solutions Group (DSGR)
- Restaurant Brands International (QSR) Gets a Hold Rating from Jefferies