In a report released on November 3, Matt Miksic from Barclays maintained a Sell rating on Zimmer Biomet Holdings (ZBH – Research Report), with a price target of $105.00. The company’s shares closed yesterday at $104.85.
According to TipRanks, Miksic is a 5-star analyst with an average return of 11.2% and a 64.93% success rate. Miksic covers the Healthcare sector, focusing on stocks such as Abbott Labs, Edwards Lifesciences, and Zimmer Biomet Holdings.
Currently, the analyst consensus on Zimmer Biomet Holdings is a Hold with an average price target of $121.22.
The company has a one-year high of $140.55 and a one-year low of $100.17. Currently, Zimmer Biomet Holdings has an average volume of 1.04M.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Zimmer Biomet Holdings, Inc. is a musculoskeletal healthcare company. The company engages in designing, manufacturing and marketing orthopedic reconstructive products; biologics, sports medicine, extremities and trauma products; spine, dental implants, bone healing, craniomaxillofacial and thoracic products; and related surgical products.
Read More on ZBH:
- Zimmer Biomet price target lowered to $116 from $119 at Citi
- Zimmer Biomet narrows FY22 adjusted EPS view to $6.90-$6.90 from $6.70-$6.90
- Zimmer Biomet reports Q3 adjusted EPS $1.58, consensus $1.55
- Zimmer Biomet Announces Third Quarter 2022 Financial Results
- Street Wrap: Today’s Top 15 Upgrades, Downgrades, Initiations