According to TipRanks.com, Lazar is a 4-star analyst with an average return of 4.9% and a 58.3% success rate. Lazar covers the Consumer Goods sector, focusing on stocks such as Mondelez International, Lamb Weston Holdings, and McCormick & Company.
The word on The Street in general, suggests a Moderate Buy analyst consensus rating for Sovos Brands with a $16.00 average price target, implying a 30.7% upside from current levels. In a report issued on February 28, J.P. Morgan also maintained a Buy rating on the stock with a $16.00 price target.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Sovos Brands Inc is a food company in the United States. Its brands are Rao’s, noosa, Birch Benders, and Michael Angelo’s. Its Rao’s products include our Rao’s Homemade pasta sauces (including tomato-based sauces, Alfredo sauces, and Pesto sauces), pizza sauces, and dry pasta; Rao’s Homestyle meat-based pasta sauces; and Rao’s Made for Home frozen entrees and soups.
Read More on SOVO:
- Barclays Reaffirms Their Hold Rating on Beam Therapeutics (BEAM)
- Barclays Sticks to Their Buy Rating for Ingersoll Rand (IR)
- Liberty Media Liberty Formula One (FWONK) Gets a Sell Rating from Barclays
- Uniti Group (UNIT) Gets a Hold Rating from Barclays
- Barclays Keeps a Hold Rating on Westlake Chemical (WLK)